Thursday 26 March 2009

Too much spin put it in the bin.

Over the years I've become more and more distrustful of anything that is said in the media. I've got to the point now where I believe virtually nothing that I read in the news. After all how do we really know anything we read is true. Unless I witness an event myself I will distrust what is written about an event. I believe that some stories are true but I can't distinguish between what are scare tactics and propaganda and what isn't so the best policy is to believe nothing and trust no one. This kind of attitude is really no hope for anyone. But that's what happens in a climate of terror created by our very own politicians and media. Knowing that petty bullies have the power to spy on and harass it's citizens on a whim.

Considering how publicised in the media the RIPA is. I was surprised to hear a council worker saying they never heard of this RIPA order when I phoned them to find out if I had had one on me. I thought that I may have been investigated as I have been harassed and followed by a group of people who I don't know over the last two years. If it is part of some civilian spy program or harass antisocial people in the community as Jacki Smith suggested doing, then I neither guilty of any crimes, and I'm not antisocial. I find it strange that I should be a victim of some new social movement believing it's doing something good for society. It verges on George Orwell's vision in 1984, only smothering people with the right thing to do. How does anyone know what the right thing to do is? The right thing for one person is not the right thing for another. It's not like any of our leaders are excelling in their professions and doing a great job for the country, so how the hell do they know what is right for anyone living in it?

Labour have got to be the worst, most incompetent bunch of idiots I have ever known. I'm certain it's one of their groups of workers doing this. They are wasting even more of taxpayers money on some kind of social engineering experiment. I sound like I'm getting into some conspiracy theory territory now. That definitely means it can't possibly be true. It's not in the realms of physical possibility that people could follow me around and threaten me. But I'm getting some of this kind of reaction when I tell people. I could understand people not taking me seriously if I said Satanist aliens abducted my cat and shaved his head and tattooed strange symbols on his anus. I even have evidence of their activities, so it can't possibly be true. I am actually rather amused at the strange lengths these people have gone to. I was only joking about the Labour conspiracy bit. Whoever is doing this to me must have alot more to fear than me or why would they bother. Human behaviour is a very curious thing. I've never seen monkeys leaving the comfort of their family to pursue a task that brings them more bits of paper than they could possibly need. Monkeys don't blog either.

No comments: